YUCO-CTD is the ideal tool to monitor accurately salinity and temperature in ocean, coastal environment and lakes.
The CT sensor RBR Legato, is suited on the top of the YUCO micro-AUV to ensure best measurement in flow. An optional DVL can be used in option for greater navigation accuracy in current area.
SEAPLAN software proposes various navigation modes that are ideal to target specific information in the water:
- Saw-tooth navigation pattern, is ideal to make profiles on long-distance
- Shutdown surfacing vertical profile
- Fixed altitude from bottom using DVL (in option) and specific navigation mode to maintain a distance from the seafloor.
- Fixed depth from surface using pressure sensor
With the payload YUCO-CTD micro-AUV as an autonomy up to 10 hours.
Additional sensors as dissolved oxygen and fluorimeter can be added to the CT sensor.
YUCO-CTD underwater vehicle is ideally fitter for costal monitoring or lake monitoring that require to go often at site even for single person deployments.
YUCO-CTD is provide with all the necessary functions to be ready-to-deploy :
- INX Navigation system
- SEAPLAN Software
- Embedded rechargeable batteries
- Field case and accessories
- DVL (in option)
Weight in air: 10kg
Depth rating: 300m
Speed: 2 to 6 knots
Endurance: 10 hours at 2,5 knots
Initial accuracy: ±0.003 mS/cm
Resolution: 0.001 mS/cm
Typical stability: 0.010 mS/cm per year
Range: -5°C to 35°C
Initial accuracy: ±0.002°
Time constant: ~1s (standard), ~0.1s (option)
Typical stability: 0.002°C per year